Thanks to my DD Rachael for these two cards. These are the last ones we've made with the Cheers to You set for the moment...the numbers have been cut with sizzlit alphabets on my Cuttlebug.... This one also uses the A Little Birthday Cheer stamp set.
I want my blog to be somewhere that I am not 'behind' on something. We often put pressure on ourselves that we are 'behind' on our housework, washing, scrapbooking, card making, etc, so I just want my blog to be somewhere without that pressure. When I saw this logo I felt that I could enjoy a blog in this way.
Welcome to my little corner of the web.
I'm married to Chris and we are parents of Josh, Rach, Joe, Bek, Jess, Eliza, Ben, Anna, Sam and Toby. We dairyfarm in the Waaia district, and long for some decent rain to end this drought we have been experiencing. I enjoy paper craft when I can....my first love scrapbooking, followed closely by stamping which led me to become an Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator...my wishlist was ever growing!
No comments:
Post a Comment