Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ready for action....Cheers to You....

Well after a month or so of 'researching many good blogs' I think I'm ready for some of my own blogging action.....so here is my first card sample to share with you.....a virtual toast to my new blog..... This one brings back memories of a Blue Lagoon...those days seem so long ago! ;) This toast may go on for a few blog posts, as I have a few more Cheers to You cards to share..... This one was inspired by a card from the splitcoaststampers Cheers to You Gallery....a card by jaimiehurley. I've made mine 10cm x 10.5cm (so my eye for a square was slightly off)...rather than the C6 size. Supplies all Stampin' Up! Stamp Set: Cheers to You. Cardstock: Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant and Brocade Blue. Ink: Stazon Jet Black, SU Elegant Eggplant, Brocade Blue, Rose Red. Accessories: 1/4" Grossgrain Ribbon Elegant Eggplant. Designer Label Punch. Cropodile.Stampin Dimensionals. Blender Pen.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog and I look forward to seeing what you post.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin